Sunday, November 2, 2008

Craving for pink?

Since I was young, blue is always my first choice of color; blue color bed sheet, blue color toothbrush, blue color school bag… I like blue coz I wish I like a bird to soar above the blue blue sky.

While I moved to secondary school; influenced by my beloved cousin sista; a great “Green” supporter. Everything in green. She said, green represents natural, like tropical forest, leaf, tree, green apple and it represents something that “alive”. Since then, I like both blue and green.

Izzit the preference of the color will change according to your age? Recently, I just realized that most of my goods are in pink. Am I craving for pink? I myself have no clue, perhaps; different products with different colors will create a different sense/ feeling towards the products.



My NaRaYa comestic bag with little pink roses printed on it.

This bag contains of skin care products. From NaRaYa too.

Charm handphone hanger. I wonder why i chose pink; it just crossed my mind to choose pink instead of other colors while the stallholder asked me to choose the color of the string.

Emm...here we go, my fragrance- Lovely from Sarah Jessica Parker. It is pink color as well.


Tadaaaaaa...here it is...my new jewelry box. Just bought it yesterday from Sunway Pyramid shopping centre. I was looking for such a fine and lovely jewelry container long long time ago. (PS: i do not have lot jewelries with me). What i need is a lovely container to keep my goods.


It imported from Hong Kong and it's just like a little wardrobe in which you can keep your favourite things in it.



And again; there are pink roses printed on it. Since it is a handmake product, of course the price is not cheap for me. Phew~~~But...I just like it. *Wink*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i supposed you are not going to spend much money on these .....