Thursday, June 26, 2008

Charm Up Your Life!

Recently, me and my sista are always discussing about a new trend. It is about the sterling silver collection from Thomas Sabo.

In 1984, a Jewellery enthusiast called Thomas Sabo came out his own jewellery company with his name in Bavaria, Germany. When my sista first introduced this jewellery to me, i was totally amazed by its fine, unique and special design. It offers the attractive Sterling Silver jewellery for current fashion trend, it simply suits the most diverse occasions and outfits. Most of the charms are Sterling Silver which adorned by using hand-cut and hand-set zirconia stone.

And, it so happened that I had received one of the Thomas Sabo’s collections during my birthday this year. It is the most expensive gift that I have received so far. No doubt that my birthday was cherished by this lovely charm. Million thanks to da one who bought me this gift.
You’re simply the best !!!


Thomas Sabo's Seduction Collection. This collection implied Adam and Eva in the Eden Garden.






Thomas Sabo's Seduction Collection received on my birthday.





My sista's latest collection. Her charm silver bracelet consists of football, Eiffel Tower, slipper, alphabet "T" and a lipstick. Besides that, she has a Love Red pendant from Thomas Sabo's Collection too.





I bought a Thomas Sabo's charm bracelet to hook the lovely apple. The charm bracelet is selling @ MYR 149.
With this bracelet, you can also hook other charms on it.




I am wearing the charm on my neck during my colleague's wedding dinner. It's elegant and charming.




Thomas Sabo's collections are available in Isetan KLCC, Isetan The Gardens, Eraman Fashion Leather and Accessories—KL International Airport, while its stores are at Bangsar Village II and the latest and newest at Pavilion KL. Stering Silver jewelry are priced from RM 99 and above.


Visit Thomas Sabo's latest collection and Charm Club at http://www.thomassabo.com/.

2 comments:

lf said...

Very nice jewelwerys :)!! Love Thomas Sabo! I wonder if you know what song "Charm up your life.." at Thomas Sabos website is, I wanna download it but can't find the artist :( please, help me if you know :)

http://liz.bubbleroom.se

Rowena said...

Lovely apple :) I want to get one.
BTW, the song on the TS website is just their remake of a very famous Bob Marley song.