Sunday, July 6, 2008

Attacking by acute Tonsillitis

I have been suffering acture tonsillitis since last Thursday. However, i am yet to recover as of today despite i had consulted 3 doctors. This morning, during the consultation, the doctor informed me that my recovery is very bad and it needs another 3 more days to clear the germ.

Gosh...another 3 more days? I have been suffering 3 days already, and it required another 3 more days? Truthfully, i was damn down after the consultation because it is seh beh pain and the pain is killing me softly. Can you imagine? Every 4~5 hours, i will running fever and feeling very cold and the medicine that i consumed manage to sustain for 4~5 hours. I have dificulties to eat, to talk , to swallow due to my throats are enlarge, red and coated with germs. I am now in my hometown-Perak, my mama cooked a lot of good food; however, i have no chance to taste the food. It is really suffering and irritating!!!


For some of you who may not knows tonsillitis; it is actually an inflammation of tonsils. The tonsils may enlarge, red and it may coated with white, yellow or black substance (coated with germs). A person who suffers tonsillitis will have high fever, sore throat and trouble of swallowing. Tonsilitis is contagious, it may easily spread from an infected person to other person. Therefore, it is advisable for those person who suffers tonsillitis to cover the mouth with mask and not to share food or drink with others.
Okay, gotta stop. Bless me to recover soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sally,

I have tonsillitis at the moment, and it is killing me. I had some symptons since 5/6 days ago. It feels severe for already 3 days. Did you recover, and how long did it take?
I hope you already made your speedy recovery.

Thank you.

Steven

Sallykok said...

Hi Stephen, I am so sorry that i just notice you left a msg here long time ago. Well, I am easily attach to tonsillitis. In order to solve the problem, the only way is to go for a minor operation to remove the "throat". Besides that, need to consume lots of water daily to prevent sore throat. Hope you will fully recover from tonsillitis too. GOD blesses!

Jason said...

Ahhhhh I have it too. It is soo bad, fever of 102.5 and its been 3 days they thought it was strep but that came back negative.
So have you gotten any lately?

Sallykok said...

Hi Jason, Yup , I am having tonsillitis at the moment, though; it's not acute and serious. As such, no injection. Well, drink more water and avoid any heaty food.

Hijabi Girl said...

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. health practicioner

seo doctor said...

biaya konsultasi online covid via whatsapp Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.