Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New dinning place- Sushi Zanmai

Recently, I just discovered a new dining place. It is Sushi Zanmai which located in Sunway Pyramid, somewhere near the old wing of the shopping complex.

Thanks for Wai who introduced me to this sushi restaurant. I have been there several times and I found the sushi there are delicious and the price is reasonable. Sushi lover, if you are hunting for sushi with reasonable price, perhaps; Sushi Zanmai may satisfy your desires.

Last Friday, I and my colleagues were having dinner there. As usual, clean, nice environment and friendly staffs; however, some of the sushi rolls which supposingly fully coated with salmon were not actually coated in full. I was kinda disappointed. Luckily, the sushi tasted the same and it blowed me away.





I am looking kinda tired after a long working day.


Me and Beryl posting infront of the cam.




Wai and Beryl. Both look fabulous.


And here we go, Mr and Mrs Lim. Both are carrying the same face; no wonder, they have tied the knot on March, 2007.




Here is our most welcomed guest of the night, Apek Vincent Ho.



Here are some of the sushi pics taken during the day. Enjoy browsing...












No comments: