Thursday, July 10, 2008

Showered by flowers

Most of the gals are happy and cheerful whenever they receive a bunch or a bouquet of flowers. The flowers can be tulip, rose, sunflower, daffodil, lily, jasmine…

Why anyone of us (gals) who receive flowers will tend to be happy? The reason is just simple- Flowers are nice to have and nice to see. And those gals who wish to receive a bunch of flowers shall not consider shallow-brained because I personally think gals deserve the beautiful flowers.

When you deliver flowers, you’re actually sent two gifts. The flowers themselves and the moment the flowers arrive. Imagine, there's a call from the receptionist, “flower delivery for you”. Next, your loved one's heart fills with warm and delight.

Not long ago, I received 2 dozens of red roses from Patrick. After more than 10 years of friendship, finally I found Patrick deserves more credits than any others. Because he is so far away in London, and he sent me roses just to cheer my days. Isn’t he is sweet and caring? You're rock Patrick!!!

Besides that, thanks for Jason, who bought me tulips on last Nov, 2007. Among all the flowers, tulip is my favorite. I can still remember the day when the receptionist called me and informed me that there was a bouquet of flowers delivered to me. I was shocked and surprised, coz I never seen a “real tulip” and it so happened that I received it. I know the tulips were extremely expensive coz they were imported from Holland and during that period, it was not a tulip's season.


Okay, enuff for the craps, take a look of the flowers which had been delivered to me.

A bouquet of roses; sent by Patrick.





2nd day after received the roses; see, the roses are blossom.



Few days after received the roses. However there is no sign of blossom drop. And, i found out that roses can sustain a bit longer than tulips and lilies.


Look at the tulips, there are from Holland.





Guys out there, deliver flowers to your loved one once in a blue moon or during some occations may be a good idea ~ Sallynism.

No comments: