Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My new hair-style

I just changed a new hairstyle on last Sunday. The hairstylist is called Mike, he is the boss from Theme Saloon, in Equine Park. While i visited him, he asked me to try his skill by curl my hair. At first, i was doubt; but he seemed confident and persuaded me to do so. I whispered to myself that :" what if I don't like it?"

Then, Mike talked to me that he will rebond my hair to straight if I don't like the new hairstyle (curly) and it is totally F.O.C- Free of charge. What i need to do is return to his saloon in a week. And, guess what? He lowered down the price (the cost to curl the hair); the price that he charged me was actually much cheaper than other saloons. Hair, with my length definately cannot get such a good price in other saloons. Since Mike was confident and it was a very good offer for me. Gosh, I was unable to resist. Finally, here come to live of my new hairstyle.

I After the hair was done. I felt happy and appreciate. Not because of the hairstyle; it was the hairstylist. During the session, i was totally amazed by him, he shows passion in his career; handling each customer's hairs with cares. If there is score, I will give him 99/100.

And, most of my colleagues and friends like my new hairstyle. Despite, I will not keep this hairstyle for a long period, I have a new look coz I kept my long straight hair for almost 3 years. It has been a long time since I last perm my hair. Special thanks to the hairstylist- Mike.

Ladies, if you plan to rebond, perm or cut your hair, do let me know.Theme Saloon definately is the best choice of all coz nowadays it is not easy to find such a good and patient hairstylist.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

still prefer your long straight hair though.

long curl looks good as well.

Sallykok said...

Thanks.That's means both also not bad lo. Hahaha!

Unknown said...

Maybe you should cut it short and i will give you comments :P

kEllyz said...

Looking good!!~ I like your new hair style..

Sallykok said...

Kelly, glad to hear that you like my new hairstyle. Hahaha! Got supporter liao, thanks Kel!!!

Anonymous said...

Ehh.. I also like!

Sallykok said...

Thanks Jane!

Unknown said...

Get to know ur blog thru Kelly's bloger link.. wow.. leng lui.. no matter with wat hair style still looks pretty.. nice!

Sallykok said...

E Ling, Long time no see, how are you?