Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shoes & Shopping

I like shoes. For the matter of fact, I think most of the gals like shoes as well.

Men, perhaps; they do not understand why women need to get a pair of white color shoes despite in her shoes collection; there are more than 2 pairs of white shoes. This is because; women think that different shoes show different style. Perhaps; more sexier with a pair of string shoes, more cutie with a pair of pink shoes and fresh and innocent with a pair of white shoes. In contrast, this is why men have different color of neck ties because different ties suit different outfits.

Carrie Bradshaw in series of Sex and the City likes shoes very much. She spent most of her income on luxury and branded shoes. There is one scene in which she was robbed by a theft. She felt down and upset not because she has lost the money;it was because the theft had taken her new branded shoes which cost her US$ 485.

Shopping, men always have no clue why women like to shop. The fact is, women are sensitive; a lovely thing can really cheer up a gal’s day. Besides that, shopping can release tension. While you go to shop, you will get to know the latest fashion, latest new thing release in the market, and get to know the latest “hot” food in town. In term of economic, shopping can boots up the economic grow. As such, this can explained why there are more and more shopping complexes open in town and down town. No doubt, I like to shop also. While I am depressing, I used to shop alone and buy a lot of clothes and shoes to cheer my day. However, I am not a shoppoholic, I will weight the price and durable of the products prior any purchase is made. By shopping, I can also hang around with my friends and check out the brand new thing for fashions, products, food and services. Cool, huh?



Me and Jane shopping in the curve. We bought the same sleeveless shirt with diffrent color from MNG.



Super duber like my skinny Lewis Jeans brought from Bangkok.

This is my new spec, i spent total RM570 for my new spec and contact lens. No choice, I have to spend this amount of money due to my left eye sight dropped 100 degree.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We know why women loves to shop. That is why men earn money and women spend them all. ha

Besides, top designers are MAN anyway.

ha

Sallykok said...

Nope. Most of the women spend on theirs' own. Gals Power le!

Yup, most of the top designers are MEN. However, without the so called "Women market" where on earth the top designers come from? Correct or not? Hehe.

Unknown said...

They - MEN, make ladies prettier :P

Unknown said...

by the way, never see you wear the sunglasses before?