Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Special Christmas gifts

Christmas is approaching soon. Most of the people are busy to purchase gift for their's loved one, for exchange gift event and etc.

While I was wrapping the christmas gift on Monday and thinking what would I get for the Christmas Exchange Gift Event in my department this coming Friday. A gift was delivered to me in receptionist's desk the following day.

I was kinda surprised. The gift was a small box (like a medical box) which full of "Nougat" with different favours and there was a little teddy bear lying beneath it. Besides that, it stated there:

"Sally's Stress Survival Pack"

* Open the box when things get really tough.
* warning: Not to be used overdose, it may caused obesity.

Cool, isn't it? There are some small cute pictures printed on the papers which symbolised that under what circumstances I may need to consume the "Nougat".

And, it most probably comes to me in a suitable time coz today I have a tough day in the office, I feel like swallow all the Nougats into my stomach...but it may caused obesity so...i just took one, hopefully it's medicinal.


Taddddaaaa...here the lovely gift. To be frank, I love it so much, it melts my heart and my heart is filled with sweets.







Ohh, my father left a book on my table surreptitiously on Monday. The title of the book is "The World according to Dad". I am yet to read it. Perhaps, my father is the Santa Claus who delivered the christmas gift to me and my sis earlier.


Wishing you all have a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Kong said...

Ohoho!! Very sweet it is. Ah kong buy one ar? *romantic yer*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sallykok said...

Yup, it's a sweet gift. Bingo Jane, it's from Kong.