Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

Time passing very quick. Another 45 minutes, i gotta waive my hand and say goodbye to year 2008 and welcome year 2009.

Another new year, it means i am a year older. I am sitting in front of my new notebook; listening to oldish songs while blogging and wondering why times passed so quickly that until i din even notice.

Remember those times, during my teenager period; i was crazy for Backstreet Boy; i bought most of the albums (of course those time, we normally listened to cassette), pasted the BSB's big poster on the wall behind my bed, watched Billboard Chart every Friday, listened to hitz.FM top 10 every nights, learnt to sing the hitz songs...

While i was in university, of course;I no longer crash for boy band but i was attracted by those talented singers and actors. Taufik Batisah (the first Singapore's Idol) was then became my idol. He is the most versatile singer i have ever seen. He can sings well regardless of jazz, rock, vocal, R&B and etc.

Okay, enough for the craps. Well, Yamuna asked me what my new year resolution is during lunch hour today. And then, i suddenly recalled that, the same thing Sook Wai asked me during last year' New Year's eve and i replied Sook Wai that my new year's resoluation was to file all the documents on daily basis so that i would not panic during report time. Apparently, the mission was failed miserably.

For year 2008, My biggest lost was i had lost both of my maternal's grandparents who had now join the GOD in peace.

Whereas, if you ask me, what's my biggest achievement for year 2008? Perhaps, It would be -I bought a unit (an apartment) with my sister by using our own money. (It's aint not bad,though; i guess).

For year 2009, I wish all of you...

Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
Peace for march,
No worries for April
Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2009.


Happy New Year!!! Wishing you all the best!!! Cheers!!!

2 comments:

Jane Kong said...

Hey Sally! Happy new year! May your year be blessed with happiness and joy!

Sallykok said...

Hey Jane. Thanks. Same to you too, have a marvelous year. *Wink!!!