Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CNY- Reunion Dinner

For me, Spring Festival is the most important of the traditional Chinese holiday. Thanks GOD that I had a week off for this CNY.

Before the CNY approached, I and my sis used to do a lot shopping. All the shopping complexes were decorated with red and the atmosphere was just pandemonium.


I wrapped the hamper myself.; not bad though, first time DIY.


I used the small plastic bags (those plastic bags which used to cover the chinese mandarin oranges) to deco the plant. The plant itself called "money tree" which planting by my mama.

The moment i reached home from KL, my grandma had already ordered me to deco the house compound.
During this CNY, I had my fingernails "implanted" coz I never keep long fingernails. To have nice and long fingernails, I had been waited in Mike’s Saloon for more than 5 hours to get my fingernails done. The canvases on my fingernails were hand drawing. As such, time is needed to pain those flowers on the fingernails.


My cousin- Jiann Wen is shooting the pic of my hand during the dinner. my hand looked miserable without applied the hand lotion :p


This year, since my mum just recovered from dengue fever; my family did not prepare the reunion dinner as usual. We had the reunion dinner in the restaurant nearby.
Me and Jiann Wen in front of the camera before ahead to the restaurant.


Me and my younger brother & cousin.

My cousins


Me and my bro.

With Aunty, granma and Jiann Wen.

Mama and Trace.

Daughters-in-law of the Kok's family

Fireworks and firecrackers were all around which made the CNY's eve filled with joys, happiness and cheers!
Wishing you all the very best in the year of ox! Cheers!

No comments: