Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

As usual, I and my family went to the temple during the 1st day of the lunar New Year.

Since it was a spring festival, the blossomy plants which surrounding the temple welcomed us and each of the visitors with theirs’ most attractive look. It was awesome to see these blossom flowers.









The guest of honor of the day was Soon Yan aka Patrick who just came back from UK. He bought me a Gucci fragrance from UK. Hohoho, I damn like the smell of the fragrance, it’s fabulous and Patrick, you know how much I treasure you as my friend? You’re my star***! Luv Ya!


I like the bottle of the fragrance as well; it has a small chain on the middle of the bottle which making the bottle of the fragrance looks perfect.
There was a lion dance performance in my home on 3rd day of the CNY. It costs only MYR100.00 for “a” lion dance. “Double” lion dance costs MYR168.00 and I enjoyed the show very much.


The little lion visited my house during a hot and humid afternoon. It was awesome to see the little orange color lion dancing around my house compound.


After the lion dance performance; I was rushing to an annual gathering dinner in Mun Chong, Ipoh. It was an important date for me as I could meet and caught up with my formal classmates in this gathering. It’s meaningful and precious for me.

Me and Evon. I meet her only once a year.

Me and Eng Hong.


Me and Tai Lou- Weng Kit.

I looking tired and exhausted coz I slept less than 5 hours per day during the whole week of CNY. My face was a bit chubby after consumed lots of good food during CNY. CNY is all about eating!
Ready to "Lou Sang"? Count one, two and three...
We were eager to use our chopsticks to lou sang and right after we stopped, my sis’s hand was covered with “yee sang”.

Finally, our table covered with mess... and finally I realised how savage we were...
The food looked great but it were not tasty and yummy compared those food that I consumed during the reunion dinner with my family.

Fat Choy Hou Shi


Yu Kap


Zhing Zhen Prawns




Fish which is not fresh.


Altogether, 15 of us. Guys and gals, i love you all.


K-session with gal pals.



No comments: