Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life is a Flower!

I used to describe “Life is a flower” . Indeed, it is. Flower needs to tender with cares in order to grow up. At the beginning stage, planter takes care of the plant in the tenderest way. Like us, while we were infants, our parents taken care of us with lots of patience, care and love.

Soon, flower has grown a bit bigger and stronger; however, scheduled watering and nourishing are still needed in this stage. Like us, while we were kids; our parents still taken a good care of us.

Later, flower is in bloom. So beautiful and elegant in the garden that the bees and butterflies wish to drop by and to “kiss” the flower. Like us, we have then fully grown up; so confidence, so ambitious, and so fabulous. And, it’s time to embark on something in the society.

However, no matter how beautiful a flower is, the blossom will fall eventually. Like us, no matter how; we will get old eventually.

While I was 25, I was nervous; coz another 5 more years I would turn 30. While I was 26, I always telling people around me that, called me 25 and I would stay 25 forever. In fact, I am no longer 25 or 26; instead, I just turned 27 this February. Knowing that, my birthday falls on early of the year, so I considered older than the rest of us who are same age with me.

But, who cares? No matter how, one simple and timeless truth is; I will be fabulous, always fabulous, no matter how old I am. Live life to the max!!!


Cheers, for the next 30 and 50!!!



Received a bouquet from Simon aka Kong in the office. Surprisingly, though; din expect I would received a bouquet on my birthday. There are 18 stalks of red rose tight in a small bundle. Ha, I like it very much. Thanks.


The below gifts are given by Rahman. Flower is for the Valentine's day and the teddy bear and birthday card are for my birthday. Thanks bro! Wink, wink.


Cute, little teddy bear.
Again, another surprise from Demy. This white color teddy bear was left on my workstation early morning on my B day. Thanks, Demy. I like it very much.


The red bracelet is also from Demy.


Gift from Sirianong aka Pim. It's from Thailand and brought back here by Rahman.


Birthday card from all my colleagues. Thank you all for bought me lunch in Hops & Grapes and celebrated my B day with me, thanks for the cake too. Really appreciate.

The B day card was designed by Yan Ling. Cute and Creative.


Gift from Sook Wai, Marcus and little Wan Ting.


Handmake earnings from Yan Ling.


Birthday card and wishes from all the managers in EMCC.


Gift from London. I like it very much coz it is green color and the wordings are printed in gold. Again, Patrick; I wanna scream it out loud: "you know how much I treasure you as my friend?" Wuhahaha!

Ok, not to forget. Thanks to Jane who bought me and Trace a book which both of us also like to read. Luv ya!
Thanks to Ban San, Kok Ping and Yoong Loong who bought me and my sis dinner in Bumbu Bali. Nice chat with you guys!
Life is a flower, so presious in your hand. Carry on smiling and the world will smile with you!

2 comments:

Jane Kong said...

Stay pretty Sally! Yeah yeah!! Live life to the fullest!!

Sallykok said...

Yes Jane, Let's live life to the fullest!!!