Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phuket Trip, Day 3

On the 3rd day morning in Phuket, due to lack of sleep on the previous two nights; I felt jaded.

I was too tired until I slept unconsciously. Luckily me and my sis still able to catch up the breakfast with the rest of them.

After the breakfast, we took a walk along the Patong beach, the breeze was nice and the view was fantastic and it did cheers our mood.


It was around 10.00am, but; the sun was shining.


After the walk, it's time to say bye bye to the guys and the rest of us stayed another half day in Phuket. Au Revoir, my friends. Pity for Patrick cos he needed to catch the night flight to London on the same day itself. However, i think it paid off, cos Patrick seemed enjoy the trip, did you?


After we packed our luggages, it was a time to go for a "Goodbye drink", though, it supposingly a "Welcome drink" which we haven't take during our first day in Royal Palm. This photo was taken by Jane, I found it artistic, so I put it here. Good take, Jane.

Time for photos before we ahead to shopping complex.

I like the hotel (Royal Palm Beachfront) very much. It's just match the name- Beach in front; the minute we stepped out from the hotel, we could see a blue blue sky, deep blue sea and a lovely beach in front.

Inside the restaurant.


Outside the restaurant.




We were taking "tut tut" to go to the shopping centre in Patong. With Trace and Jane on my right and left.


With Jane.

In front of Jungceylon Shopping complex.


Inside the shopping complex, only we knew exactly what we were doing there. Funny, though.


Before we went back to the hotel to take our luggages, we found an "Arsenal Football Club" shop there. As an Arsernal's fan; without hesitate, i walked in to the shop to hunt for jersey or shirt...


Me, Ceci and Trace bought Polo-T shirts (printed with Arsernal's badge).
I damn like the shirt. Not only the price is cheap, the quality of the shirt is pretty good.


In the Phuket International Airport. We were wearing sleeveless T-shirts which we bought in the afternoon. Apparently, without the guys, shopping was the only thing we can do...
We were starving during the flight back to Malaysia. Initially, we wanted to have some nice food in the airport before we aboard, however, most of the restaurants in the airport were closed. As such, my advice is; have your dinner first before you go to the airport if you're taking a night flight coz most of the restaurants close around 8.30pm. That was why we all ended up taken our late dinner in the plane and my dinner was "Maggie Mee, curry favor".

Emm..almost forgot to mention. There is a NaRaYa shop in the airport. Indeed, a very small shop. The price of the bags is slightly higher than those in Bangkok. My advice; better opt for your favourite NaRaYa bags in Bangkok instead in Phuket.

Well, to be frank; I did enjoy the trip and I really had fun with my friends. Guys and gals, looking forward for our coming tripssss...ssss Again, Live life to the Max; I luv you all.

3 comments:

Jane Kong said...

Ohh!! I really missed us so much!!! Thanks for the effort Sally!! Love you too!! Muacks Muacks!!

Sallykok said...

Jane, so fast you left a comment here. Thanks. Yup, missed the trip. Looking forward for our next trip.

The traveller said...

Very nice trip & nice photos of Phuket!!
Thank you very much for your sharing.
Welcome to take a trip with us next time when you come back to Phuket :)