Friday, June 26, 2009

Fallen of a Star- Michael Jackson

This morning while I was driving to work and listening to Hitz.fm; surprisingly, MJ’s song- “Man In a Mirror” was on air. Since I know the song well, I turned the radio station to Fly FM; again, another MJ’s song- “Remember The Time” was playing. Out of curiosity, I turned the radio station to Mix.fm; another MJ’s song- Dangerous was on air.

Suddenly I was standing in amazement… “ Dun tell me MJ…” I whispered to myself and then the DJ announced that the radio station was paying tribute to MJ by playing MJ’s songs the whole day. A big shock to me and tears started filled in my eyes (I am one of his fans).

Well, I am regretting now that I did not go for his “Live concert” which held in Malaysia in year 1997 (if I am not mistaken). I was just standard 2 or 3 during that time and without the support from my family; I was psychically and financially not allowed to go for the concert. Gosh…the moral of the lesson is “Fight for your favo whenever you stand a chance; regardless how small the chance would be”.

After MJ, there should be no more King of Pop and no one could compete with him as biggest pop sensations of all time. Since, the radio stations are playing marathons of his greatest hits and millions of tearful fans are paying tribute to him; let’s join the globe paying tribute to the greatest and miracle man of all time.




MJ, your legend would widespread from generation to generation; we’re gonna miss you…


2 comments: