Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy 2010!

It’s been an “age” since I last blog. If you ask me, what on earth that I am busying with lately? Well, I myself have no clue on that. Sometime, I din even turn on my laptop for 2 to 3 weeks; can you imagine that? My laptop is used to be part of my life and I feel sorry for it that I do not use it as frequent as I used to be last time.

My last update back in August was the one that Jane wanted me to come out as she told me that there was no update of my blog since June. To abandon my blog; this is not what I want. Initially, I set up the blog, my intention is to convey the knowledge or to share whatever I have/know. Since it’s New Year, I gotta write something before the clock turns 12am.

Looking back my 2009 New Year resolutions; Emm…how many of it that I really achieved?

Summary of 2009 New Year Resolutions:

1. Increase personal's wealth (ok, not too bad).
2. At least two sports a week (80% achieved).
3. Free from doctor and away from medi (still ok, 60%)
4. Cut down the unnecessary cost (all the things that I bought, I think they are all essential and necessary).
5. More loves and cares for my family (still have space for improvement)
6. Control my emotion- rarely happen (90% achieved).
7. Work smart (always doing it)
8. Travel to...Egypt? Gotta be realistic...visit China, Korea or Australia by end of this year. (nope, I only travelled to Phuket and Krabi last year).
9. Read more (spent most of the time reading).
10. Finally...be happy! (I guess, I am).

Looking back my 2009, how was it? And, what were the most memorable things that I ‘ve done for 2009?

Firstly, I think I was a better person in 2009.

Secondly, I have my own home.

Thirdly, peace… and I really appreciate and thanks GODs that answering my prayers of all times.

Well, here are my 2010 New Year resolutions…

1. Increase my personal’s wealth.

2. Keep exercise (I decided to keep myself so fit that even I have turned 50/60, my body figure stays the same, hehehe).

3. Lesser visit to doctor.

4. Cut down the unnecessary expenses.

5. More loves and cares to my family.

6. Cook more delicious food.

7. Work smart.

8. Travel to overseas (I have at least two oversea trips this year on my hands so far, hehehe).

9. Be a better person.

10. Finally, be happy!

Okay, I am here to wish all of you have a happy, prosperous, healthy, wealthy and lovely 2010!!!

Last but not least, remember to LOVE and SAVE the EARTH!

6 comments:

Jane Kong said...

Ah Lih! All the best in 2010! Let's love and save the earth! Yeah yeah!

Sallykok said...

Jane, wish you and your family have a good year in 2010 too! By the way, when will you come back to office? Let me know, got something to pass to you! Cheers!

ciawei said...

Sally,

Ciawei here, still remember me ya??
Wish u happy new year too!!

Sallykok said...

Cia Wei, How are you? It's been a while since i last saw you. How's life? Happy 2010 and Happy Chinese New Year to you too!!!

DrValue said...

Hi. I incidentally find your blog and read some articles that you wrote. All of your articles are interesting and makes me more curious. I will drop by again and leave some comments later. Bye.

Unknown said...

my dear! never update your blog? what's your 2011 resolutions ah? hehe :)