Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 4- Flight Back to Malaysia

Just realized, I have came back from Bangkok for more than a month. However, I am still blogging the topic related to Bangkok. So, I decided to finish the blog- topic related to my Bangkok's trip soonest as i can.

During the last day of our trip, we went to MBK and Central World to hunt for our favourite things. Of course, i was damn happy on the day itself, coz i bought a lot of bags from NaRaYa, in Central World. One thing needs to mention here is, NaRaYa's bag is very famous in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand due to its design and quality. All the bags are made by fine fabric.

Me going to take breakfast in the dining room.

I am eating Ramen in Central World. The Ramen there is nothing special, the taste is the same as the Ramen in Malaysia.

In Central World, there is a big departmental store- Zen. Here, you can buy a lot of things with resonable prices.

I like the background of the pic, however; i look weird here lo.

Me and my sista being driven to the airport by this taxi driver. He is talkative and friendly. He chat with me all the way from Hotel to the airport. He even offered me his CDs. He is a great fan of Elvis and Ricky Martin.




Me and Candice posting in front of the camera while waiting for the immigration procedure to be done. Due to Survanabhumi Airport is the main route for most of the flights. It is recommended to get to the airport much more earlier (3 hours prior to the flight). The chance to miss a flight is very high if reach there within 2 hours prior to the flight schedule.
There are wide range of products available in the duty free shops in the airport. Such as; comestic products, skin care prodcuts, souvenir, chocolate, handbags, alcohol, cigarette...


My new purchased wallet- from Carlo Rino. I purchased this wallet at Jaya Jusco, 20% discount.

Here we go, the bags purchased from NaRaYa, including, shopping bags, comestic bags, travel bag, purse...


Bangkok, no doubt, a shopping paradise for me. I am looking forward my next trip to Bangkok.

No comments: