Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dinner- The Good View Restaurant

Special thanks to Ton, Ice and Chet (my colleagues, Thai nationality) who bought us for a nice dinner in the Good View Restaurant; somewhere near the riverside.

I was shocked on the day while I saw Surachet (Chet) who was waiting and drinking beer alone in the bar there coz both of us have lost contact to each other after he resigned from ExxonMobil on last Dec and I was happy that I managed to meet him on the day. And, my apology to him for waited us in the restaurant for almost two hours. I was extremely happy that I able to meet all of them during my visit in Bangkok. They were so kind and generous to bring me and my friends to have a nice dinner. Really appreciate and million thanks to Ton, Ice and Chet.

The scenery of the restaurant is fantastic with soft wind blowing to your face. And, this restaurant has a live band. While waiting for the food to be served, you can listening to the nice song, or chatting with your friends or viewing the view near the riverside. Absolutely fabulous. Heard from Ton that this restaurant is very famous in Bangkok.

Nice night view at the riverside.




This is Ice, I simply posted her pic because her smile is amazing, it cheers me wheneverI look at this pic. And, she is very friendly.


While waiting for the food, i take a quick shoot at the riverside.

Here we go, my Colleagues in Thai. From left; Chet, Ton and Ice.

This is Ton. Really appreciate his kindness to send us for dinner, Sirocco and back to the hotel. And, during my stay in Bangkok, he called me everyday and made sure that me and my friends were alright. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank you so much, Ton.

This is Chet. All the best for your study, Chet!!!

Me and Ice.




The food that we had during the dinner was odered by Ton. Candice had taken some of the pics of the food. However, there is no sight for some of the food, I guess hungriness had driven our attention to continue to take the pic of the food. As per Ton's recommendation, we had tried a "new dish" which was the raw prawn served with a special sauce. I found the dish was nice and it worth for a try.


The bake fish is extremely delicious.


Fried chickens with "pandan" leave.


Apprently, it's vege and I have no idea what vege is this.

Ohh, this is the prawn salad, served together with a special "thai's sauce". The taste was much better than the one that i had tried during first day visit; near the stall, somewhere around the hotel.


The Tom Yam Gung is yummy and super duber delicious.



These are the pan cakes fried with prawns. Tasty too.



Ice helping us to take the pic before we aheaded to Sirocco, the State Tower.

No comments: